What to wear
While we encourage you to dress to express yourself, certain items and textures cannot be scanned and printed well.
We recommend that you bring another set of attire as backup, including footwear.
- All black from head to toe as it’s hard to capture textures on this colour.
- Fine prints and complicated patterns like small dots, icons and thin stripes.
- Soft, thin and translucent materials like chiffon, mesh, lace and fur.
- Shiny textures like polished and patent leather, metal and enamel accents or accessories.
- Items with an intensely uneven surface like lace-up boots and trekking shoes.
- Small intricate accessories such as necklaces, rings, bracelets and watches.
- High heels or stilettos, unless you add a base to your figurine.
Glasses, sunglasses and other accessories are allowed at additional cost.
These will be captured separately and mapped on during post production.
When to come
Do arrive 15 minutes earlier so that you can relax and get comfortable for the 3D data capture.
For couple and group figurines, this also allows us time to take your height measurements.
As appointments are all scheduled and pre-booked, arriving too late might mean we cannot
proceed with your session, and your booking and deposit might be forfeited.
How to pose
Take up a comfortable, natural pose. You only have to hold still for 1 second.
Certain gestures like putting your fingers out in a V sign are not possible due to the
high chance of such fine details breaking when miniaturised.
You are also advised to take a balanced stance. Standing on one leg, for example, will mean that
your figurine will be unbalanced and unable to stand upright.
Who is suitable
With our lightning fast 1-second data capture, we can now accommodate almost anyone — even babies, kids and pets.
However, they must hold still for that 1 second. In the rare case that a subject is unable to do so,
resulting in insufficient data captured, please understand that no refund will be offered.